Monday, January 1, 2007

I Put Wheels on my Living Room

I put wheels on my living room
With couch and stereo
I lassoed a dinosaur
Just to make it go

I wanted to ride in comfort
With 5 speakers surround
And with my dinosaur a pullin’
I never touched the ground

I wore my dinosaur out quick
Going back and forth to shop
So I just picked another one
From the nursery round the block

Other people followed my lead
Putting wheels on their couch
With entertainment systems
To watch while they are out

Each one used a dinosaur
But that’s no real problem
There’re plenty at the nursery
Just hatching for adoption

So I road in comfort night and day
Countless dinosaurs I used
It really didn’t cost too much
Dinos less than walking shoes

But then one day to my dismay
They closed the nursery down
They used up the eggs, no more to lay
The dinos left our town

No comments: